Saturday, March 28, 2009

Toy Story Cake

This is Matthew's 3rd birthday cake, inspired by Toy Story 2 ~
To infintiy and beyond!
Matthew is a huge Buzz Lightyear, Sheriff Woody and Cowgirl Jessie fan, so this was the perfect cake for him.

Buzz Lightyear meteor and the 2nd tier are both chocolate fudge flavored cake crumb coated with chocolate buttercream.

All accents are made out of Fondant and are edible excluding the characters: Buzz Lightyear, Zurg, Alien, Bulls-Eye, Woody, Jessie and Rex.


4 comments:

  1. WOW, I love this cake. WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake is AWESOME!!! I'm going to try to get one similar to it done for my sons 3rd birthday party. You're a great cake designer. I wish you were in Houston!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best Toy Story Cake I have seen. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Toy Story Cake. I Love It

    ReplyDelete